Kidney Stones Oxalates - Herbs to Help With GoutQuestion : I WAS told by my doctor recently that I have gout. My uric acid level is high. Since this may be at an early stage as I just had the pain attack, how can I manage it? The good, the bad and the side effects that can help?
Celery seed (Apium graveolens) helps the kidneys dispose urates and other unwanted waste products as well as working to reduce acidity in the body. The seeds are also a carminative, with a mild tranquilising effect. Guaiacum is used in Europe, especially in Britain, dealing with arthritis in the workplace and rheumatic conditions. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce muscle aches, joint pains and swelling. It is also diuretic and speeds the elimination of toxins, which makes it valuable for treating gout.
Foods that contain a high level of purine should be avoided, and these include red meats, organ meats and shellfish. There are several herbs that have proven benefits for painful joints. Celery seed and guaiacum are two very popular ones. These are usually food to avoid with the gout herbs such as ginger, capsicum and sarsaparilla for better synergistic effect.
To maintain healthy joints, you need to refrain from the consumption of rich fatty foods, refined carbohydrates and alcohol, as they can be converted by the body into inflammatory substances that can aggravate the condition. A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Gout! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.
Understanding Kidney Stones the Basics
- Increase your intake of foods high in dietary fibre (vegetables, fruits) and complex carbohydrates (oats, barley, bran).
- Reduce or avoid alcohol and caffeine consumption.
- Wheat, dairy products, corn, beef, tomato, potato, eggplant and peppers can aggravate arthritis.
- Light exercises like brisk walking help to keep the joint cartilage lubricated.
- Being overweight can burden the joints, especially the knees, thus aggravating the pain.
- Losing some weight will be of benefit.
- It is with much interest that we got about to write on Gout Uric Acid.
- So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!
Answer : GOUT is a common type of art institute of seattle an increased concentration of uric acid, a by-product of probenecid colchicine in the liver. It affects more men than women. Sudden attacks of severe joint pains occur when sharp crystals of uric acid (monosodium urates) form in the fluid surrounding a joint due to an elevated level of uric acid in the blood.