What is Allopurinol Prescribed for - Review of Uricinex
Uricinex claims to reduce, and sometimes completely eliminate pain and swelling caused by gout. It does this thanks to a proprietary blend that reduces the level of Uric Acid. Micronutra, the makers of Uricinex, claims that this is all achieved naturally, without the side effects of prescription drugs. In addition, Urinex touts a high level of success, shown in an independent clinical study.
- Sufferers from gout, a debilitating and painful condition, often take several prescription medicines to combat this disease.
- These medications often leave patients with side effects that include impaired liver functions.
- Many of those afflicted by gout turn to natural supplements to replace/enhance their prescription treatments.
- Uricinex is one of the most popular of these natural supplements.
Uricinex Boasts an All-Natural Composition With No Side Effects
From a partial list of ingredients on the company's website, the main ingredients are derived from Yucca (a plant), Artichokes, Turmeric (a member of the ginger family), and Sylmarin (Milk Thistle). These ingredients are indeed natural. However the complete list of ingredients is not available for review. As for the side effects, research into similar products shows that a very small percentage of users (one half of 1%) have manor upset stomach symptoms. They are told to take the supplements with a meal to alleviate this problem. Again, this has not been reported for Uricinex, but for similar products on the market. The number of affected people is so small and not directly attributed to Uricinex use that we can believe the claim.
Micronutria Uses a 30-Day Independent Clinical Study as Support for Its Effectiveness
The study claims that people who took two pills, three times a day reported positive results 97.7 % of the time. 94.2% reported that their pain was completely done. While these are impressive numbers, it is important to note that only 36 people took part in this study. This is by no means an exhaustive research into the benefits and possible side effects of Uricinex. More should be done to validate the claims made about this product. We had at first written a rough assignment on Gout Pain Relief. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.
- This quick review has outlined a few of the key points to look for when considering Uricinex as a supplement for gout pain relief.
- Most of its claims appear to be legitimate and the product seems to do exactly what it claims.
- More research should be done to backup the claims, but in general, I recommend Uricinex.
- Opportunity knocks once.
- So when we got the opportunity to write on Gout, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Gout.
So How Does Uricinex Stack Up Against Its Own Claims?
According to numerous testimonials, Uricinex does provide relief, sometimes within 72 hours. This pain relief appears to be caused by liquefying the crystallized uric acid that has formed in the joints. This is the cause of pain for gout sufferers. This liquid uric acid can then be expelled through urination. So on this count, Uricinex does appear to be very legitimate.
Art Craft Holder Magnet Preschool